Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7: Create a Blog Post About Anything Technology-Related

My favorite technology things are my flash drive and my iPod -- love creating those playlists!

Also, I've been working part-time at IT during NC's renovation and have learned quite a lot about podcasting, audio files, etc. while researching something for Karl.

I hope we'll be able to have some sound -- and maybe even video -- files on our website and Intranet soon; these could be great training tools for staff, or just fun stuff for the public like storytelling, promotions, etc.

1 comment:

23checkout said...

Hi, Nedra, You mention the technology you use to keep up with music. Along those lines, you also use (& introduced me to) Pandora, the "music genome project" at www.pandora.com. Pandora is an internet radio site where you can create "stations" and learn about new music. Anyone who sees this reply and doesn't yet know about Pandora, check it out: It's easy,intuitive, rewarding and free to set up an account.