Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 3, Thing 5: Explore Flickr


I have used flickr before, but only to view other people's wedding or party pictures -- I had no idea there were so many interesting photos there.

This photo is amazing -- probably the most dramatic thing I've ever seen; I wonder how long the photographer waited for this . . .

I haven't been able to get the photo to actually appear in my blog using Blogger's photo upload tool; when you click on the white space above the blog text, it links to the picture on Flickr.

2 comments:

Papillon said...

what a cool photo! Such a once in a lifetime shot.

ABN Laurel said...

I tried to upload a picture and couldn't get it to work so I tried another and it did work. I think the owner of the picture can set controls so you can or can't copy it.